Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I get meth out of my system quickly for a drug test?
- What is a drug?
- How does cannabis use affect your mental health?
- What does methamphetamine look like?
- What signs do you look for to detect if someone may be using drugs?
- How to stay safe from dangers of drugs
- What are the short and long-term effect of drugs on the body and mind?
What is Drug Aware?
Drug Aware is a program that targets young people with messages about drug use that focus on the prevention of use and associated harm. It aims to do this by providing credible, factual information that helps people make informed decisions.
The program also guides and develops strategies to create environments that support the prevention of drug related harm for young people where they may be at risk.