Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a drug?
- What are the short and long-term effect of drugs on the body and mind?
- What type of drugs are amphetamines and what’s the difference between all types of amphetamines?
- What does methamphetamine look like?
- What signs do you look for to detect if someone may be using drugs?
- What is the Meth Helpline?
What is Drug Aware?
Drug Aware is a program that targets young people with messages about drug use that focus on the prevention of use and associated harm. It aims to do this by providing credible, factual information that helps people make informed decisions.
The program also guides and develops strategies to create environments that support the prevention of drug related harm for young people where they may be at risk.
Drug Aware Margaret River Pro
The Drug Aware Margaret River Pro is held between 29 March and 9 April. Find out more about the Pro here.